Arts Touring Alliance Memembership
The Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta is dedicated to providing professional presenters in Alberta with the right tools and support to reach out to the very best in touring performers in the region. In part, we do this by working with the performers – providing them with information and networking opportunities to connect directly with presenters.
- Listing in and access to Alberta Touring Directory, a comprehensive listing of touring artists, community presenters, service organizations and agents. This valuable resource allows presenters to locate artists and network with other presenters and helps artists be proactive in their approach to touring. A listing in the Touring Directory also provides artists with a listing in our online Directory. Hard copies of the Directory are free for ATAA members and are available for purchase at $45. Release date: every June.
- Receive our monthly newsletter, DeTour
- Consultation and development opportunities
- Discounts on Alberta Showcase registration, regional networking for presenters, and professional development workshops
- Take advantage of our insurance package
- Determine if you are ready to tour by getting professional feed back at OnStage, each spring in both Edmonton and Calgary.
- Have access to the presenting membership online
- Promote your gigs through the touring calendar
Membership ideal for Individual Performing Artists, Performing Arts Groups and Organizations, and Visual Artists interested in touring and residency opportunities in Alberta
Sponsored Membership discounts are available through qualified partner organizations.
Email email@example.com for details.
Membership ideal for Performance Arts Touring Industry Service Organizations and Suppliers, Provincial Arts Service Organizations, Regional Presenting Networks, Government Organizations, and other organizations interested in supporting the Arts Touring Industry in Alberta