Since 1993 the Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta has been dedicated to the maintenance, development and growth of a strong touring arts industry in Alberta. We are a membership network comprised of artists, community presenters and agents who identify and share common concerns and strengths. We focus on services and programs that promote and nurture arts touring, and provide networking opportunities and access to professional development.
The Arts Touring Alliance represents and promotes touring arts to industry partners, arts and service organizations, the media, and all levels of Government. Membership is your connection to services, support, discounts and a diversity of opportunity for presenters and performers.
Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta’s three year Strategic Business Plan focuses our vision and mission statement into strategic priorities broken out into measurable goals.
Arts Touring Alliance of Alberta Society Bylaws & Policies dictate the structure of our organization and how it is to be managed as directed by the board of directors on behalf of the membership.
The latest Annual General Meeting Report has the minutes from the previous year’s AGM and provides the membership with a general overview for the state of affairs for the current year for the Arts Touring Alliance.
Successfully integrate the arts as an essential, vibrant component of the quality of life in Alberta.
Our organization provides visionary inclusive programs and services that are fundamental to the growth of a strong arts touring industry in Alberta.
- To ensure that services and projects are beneficial and appropriate to the Membership of Presenters and Touring artists
- To secure and administer adequate human and financial resources that support the operations and initiatives of the ATAA
- To increase the visibility of the ATAA and the presenting network in Alberta
- To develop an active membership base
- To develop an infrastructure to foster Arts Education Touring and young audience development
- To develop appropriate board and committee structures to sustain the operations, initiatives and projects of the ATAA
- To identify and develop the Alberta audience for the Arts.